The Agile Cost Advantage
Agile Cost Advantage 6-week Launch Program
Key elements of the 6 week cost reduction accelerator program
The 6 week cost reduction program can be delivered remotely, with stakeholder meetings and workshops delivered via video conferences.
At the end of the launch week, you will have a cost reduction target and supporting rationale, and a roadmap for your own cost reduction program.
In addition, where there are immediate opportunities to generate financial benefits, these will be fast-tracked for immediate action.
At the end of this stage, you will have a set of prioritised cost initiatives to take forward to the planning and execution stages.
By the end of this phase, you will have a roadmap and individual project plans for each cost initiative to take forward to execution.
We leverage our proprietary Value Delivery System to provide ongoing reporting of the current status of each initiative. This allows any variances against the timescales or level of financial benefits to be picked up quickly, and necessary mitigating measures taken.
6 Week Cost Reduction Accelerator Program Options
We offer a range of options for businesses looking for support with their own cost reduction programs. These range from a self-delivery model, where we provide the necessary analytical tools and templates for you to work through the framework with the support of a coach, through to bespoke consulting engagements tailored to the specific needs of your enterprise.
Supported DIY Program
- Access to the 6-Week Agile Cost Advantage Framework
- All associated anaytical tools, templates and models
- Frequent scheduled check-in calls to guide you through the process (10 x 1 hr calls over the course of the 6 weeks with a dedicated strategic delivery coach)
Strategic Program Delivery
- Access to the 6-Week Agile Cost Advantage Framework, and all associated tools, templates and models
- A tailored cost reduction financial model that reflects the specific characteristics of your business
- A dedicated part-time or full-time strategy consultant (depending on the complexity of your business) who will complete the analytical and planning tasks for you, and support the development of a cost reduction execution program plan
- For larger organisations, our senior team will develop a bespoke Agile Cost Advantage program tailored to the specific requirements of your business
- Our enterprise support includes strategic planning, analytic support and deployment of our strategic delivery framework to ensure rapid execution of cost reduction initiatives.
The Agile Cost Advantage Launch Session
During this call, we will go deep into how you can apply our Agile Cost Advantage framework to set out a clear cost reduction roadmap for your business. By the end of the call, you will have the following:
We will review the nature of your cost structure, and understand what actions have been taken in the past to reduce costs.
We will then run through our proprietary cost opportunity repository to help you to identify priority cost reduction opportunities for your business. Finally we will discuss how to develop a cost reduction roadmap that sets your business up for success in delivering to the plan.